- I have never had home cleaning service before. How does it work?
Call us at 404-920-8551 or email us at info@CardinalCleaning.biz for a free estimate or for more information about our service and how we can help you. We are happy to answer any specific questions about our company, services, and policies.
We never ask our customers to sign a contract. Our good work is how we keep our customers.
- Should I do anything to prepare for cleaning service?
You can help us provide exceptional cleaning service by following these steps:
- Contact us about any concerns or questions at any time.
- It is best to tidy your home so we can focus more on cleaning it. Tidying the house before our arrival also prevents us from putting stray objects such as a remote control in the wrong location.
- Place fresh linens on the beds if you would like us to strip the sheets and remake the bed with clean linens.
- Place fresh towels in the bathroom if you would like us to change them out.
- To prevent hardwood floors from being scratched, we recommend you place felt padding on the feet of furniture pieces.
- Verify your picture frames and mirrors are hung on sturdy wall hooks and with strong hanging wire appropriate for the weight of the hanging item. You can also use bumper guards on the backside corners of wall hangings to prevent walls from being marked or the paint from being chipped.
- Repair loose or broken items, such as towel racks, toilet paper holders, microwave, cabinet, and refrigerator handles, shelves, etc.
- Do I need to provide any supplies or equipment?
We provide all of the equipment and cleaning supplies. However, if you prefer particular products, we will be glad to use the products you provide.
- What should I do with my pet while you are cleaning?
In most cases your pets should be fine in their home environment while we clean. Our cleaning technicians work safely around house pets, and all our cleaning solutions are non-toxic and harmless. However, some pets become anxious around vacuums and other equipment, or when people enter the home when their owners are not present. For this reason some of our customers choose to bring their dog to a doggy day care facility, board their pets, or otherwise contain their pets during our scheduled visit.
Please notify us of any special instructions or concerns regarding your pet prior to our scheduled visit.
- Will the same person clean my home every time?
We believe that it is important to build a relationship with you so we can best meet your cleaning needs. We understand that assigning you the same cleaning technician helps in building that relationship.
We try to assign the same cleaning technician so you get someone you know and trust with every service. However, the assignment of our technicians is based on your frequency of service and the availability of our technicians.
- What time will you arrive?
When we schedule your cleaning service with you we will be able to arrange an estimated time of arrival. However due to traffic delays and other unforeseen circumstances, we can generally only provide you with a four-hour window of arrival unless you have the first appointment of the day.
- Do I need to be home when you arrive? What about a key and alarm systems?
No, you do not need to be home when we clean. However, if you are not home we will need you to provide us access to your home. Options can be discussed in more detail when your cleaning is scheduled.
Clients who use a security alarm typically assign us our own unique security code.
- Can I request your cleaning technicians to remove their shoes when they clean?
For personal safety reasons, our cleaning technicians are required to wear shoes at all times when cleaning. However, the technicians carry disposable shoe covers that can be worn if requested.
- Will you wash laundry or dishes?
We do not provide laundry or dishwashing services at this time.
- Will you steam clean carpets?
We do not provide steam cleaning services for your carpets but will be happy to provide a recommendation to you upon request.
- Do you wash windows?
We do not wash windows but will be happy to provide a recommendation to you upon request.
- How many people will come to clean my house and who are they?
We determine the number of cleaning technicians to clean your home depending on its size and any customized services you request.
All of our technicians have been screened and have had criminal background checks. They are thoroughly trained on how to perform each cleaning task, as well as on important safety issues.
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
Yes, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured in Georgia.
- What type of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and checks. Payment is due at the time of service.
- How do you determine your rates?
Our flat rate pricing is based on the size of your home, the number of people and pets living in your home, and the frequency of recurring cleaning service.
- What if something breaks while you are cleaning my home?
We understand that you take pride in your home and your belongings. We take responsibility for paying close attention to your personal things and taking every precaution to ensure we are careful when cleaning your home.
If you have items or collections of significant sentiment or monetary value, please bring them to our attention prior to our service. We prefer to avoid handling your precious objects rather than risking an accident. We also may avoid cleaning plasma television screens, electronic devices, collectibles inside curio cabinets, and other sensitive items if there is a concern about breakage.
Even with extra precautions, there is always to potential for an accident and when an accident happens we will try to contact you immediately to discuss the incident. We will pay up to $100 per breakage item, when the value has been verified.
- What if I’m not satisfied with a cleaning?
Cardinal Cleaning strives to provide you with exceptional cleaning services. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us within 24 hours of service so that we can discuss correcting the problem.
- What if I need to reschedule or cancel an appointment?
You can request schedule changes through our client portal or call our office at 404-920-8551. In order to give your technician adequate notice and possibly book another cleaning in your spot, we ask that you try to let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
- What if my routine cleaning falls on a holiday?
We observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
If a routine cleaning falls on one of our observed holidays, we will contact you in advance to arrange a makeup date for cleaning. For all other holidays, you can expect your service to be performed as scheduled.
- What areas do you service?
We provide service to the following counties: DeKalb, Rockdale, Newton, Henry, Walton, and Gwinnett.